Distributing divine love all around the world

Extracts of lectures, quotations, news

18 abr 2010

Visit to Poland.

I found a lot of friends here in Poland, this is really wonderful but also it means you have to start to worry about them, what will happening with this boys and girls here?....will they come with me to South America and help to construct nice farms...what will the future will bring I don't know.? But for sure I start thinking about this immediately. I meet such nice people here in poland, But we need thousands off qualified teachers. My concern is that the people have to learn to become responsible leaders,if somebody don't know what to do, look this little place of preach here , this is a little shelter, but you have to be spiritual leaders, in your home, in the centers of preach and when you meet others you should take care of their enthusiasm and achievements. Leadership will qualify us. You have to be ready to go to the world of devotional service. " B.A Paramadvaiti Swami" reporter Caitaya Guru (Germany yatra)
I want to be your friend for the rest of my life,the best thing to do is to give Krishna to the people, please be so kind and prepare yourself, and don't be afraid of nothing, believe u can do wonderful things, don't be afraid , go ahead and become a leader in your community.
Try save the people in this country, give them Krishna, this will be your fortune and their fortune."B.A Paramadvaiti Swami"


When i searched a spiritual master I was not looking for someone who simply lived a comfortable life..So When I met Srila Prabhupada I found someone who is really taking on all kind of hardship for the welfare of others...and he showed where the right focus in life had to be. " B.A Paramadvaiti Swami " reporter Ceitya Guru prabhu (Germany yatra )
Gurumaharaj with Uthama Bhakti prabhu from Poland (right side) who is going to took sanyass in the summer mela in hungary.
I was a long

time meditating about Poland since I

was in Sweden and a young man from

Poland went to our temple and said

nobody is preaching there...but then I

went somewhere else...later when some

devotees preached in east Germany they

sometimes penetrated Poland with

preaching. So I was involved in the

first preaching in eastern Europe and

Hungary...but then srila Prabhupada send me to southamerica...

So when i am now back here i am very ecstatic. "B.A Paramadvaiti Swami "
I am very happy to be here in our small center of Mahaprabhu in Breslau, Poland. " B.A Paramadaviti Swami "